Weaboo Trash and Beyond
Yo.
Chatbox

Backup Cbox

Historical/Fantasy Roleplay

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Historical/Fantasy Roleplay

Post by adornoea on Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:04 pm

Pretty much, it will follow the exciting lives of a few extraordinary people living in the New England area of the United States during the mid-1800's to early 1900's. Each person will have to fill out a character sheet found here and include a picture of said character. Please use only REAL people picture wise.

This is a fantasy roleplay so your character can have special powers or some type of mythological race, or they can be as plain as day. You can follow any type of guideline as long as its reasonable(for instance, don't make your character super overwhelmingly powerful).

As I mentioned to Kyra earlier, I personally would like to have a vampire character who is also a part-time monster hunter, so if anyone wants to work around that, I would be okay with it.

Let me know what you think!

Last edited by adornoea on Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:55 am; edited 1 time in total
adornoea

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Historical/Fantasy Roleplay

Post by Kyra on Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:08 pm

I'm liking the monster hunter idea. We could focus it around a special organization of them or something?
Kyra

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by adornoea on Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:11 pm

Perhaps. They would have to either find the people, or have the people find them, since I would suppose it is a secret organization. The guy I was planning also prefers solo missions, so they would defiantly need to be introduced to him or something. I like the idea!
adornoea

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyra on Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:18 pm

Its reminding me of an old- OLD character I use to have who hunted vampires... and then became one herself, and had to run away from her organization (and the man she loved, omghowsad) or else they would kill her. 

Thinkin' I'll revive her...

/reminisce over/ 

But we could do, like, they meet because they both accidently get called to the same job, and muck it up because they try to get it done before the other for the credit, lol.
Kyra

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by adornoea on Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:21 pm

OMG yes. Conflict within the main OCs is too perfect. I like where you are going with this. 

And yes, revive away! Will she have the same backstory, or no?

And I am going to assume that this organization would be vampire friendly, they only would see a need to kill the baddies and/or anyone who defies what they stand for, correct?
adornoea

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyra on Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:28 am

I don't see why not owo 

And, yeah-- at least a similar backstory. I'll include the full thing in the app. 

If I revived Shylo though, i'd like to make her from a seperate organization--one that wants to exterminate all vampires. Else her struggle wouldn't really make sense... Maybe she runs into your guy and is fanscinated on how he makes it work? Being a vampire and also hunting vampires?
Kyra

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top