Yo.
Chatbox

Backup Cbox

This is a pain in the neck

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: This is a pain in the neck

Post by adornoea on Wed Sep 02, 2015 12:55 am

The male vampire watched as Shylo slowly made her towards the small cottage, his breath baited and his vision blurry. She motioned for him to come forth moments after skillfully prying open one of the windows. Abraham stalked forward, his head held down, his shoulders swaying. To anyone who might catch a glance at the lanky vampire would assume he was psychotic from the way he walked forward. Usually, Abe was much more careful about keeping up appearances, but when it came feeding time, he was an entirely different man. 

He crawled in after his female counterpart, he wasn't breathing at all at this point. He took a moment to preview the scene that lay in front of him before allowing his fangs to descend. He ran his tongue over his fangs with lust, but paused before taking a step further. He took a step back and bumped into a table that lay in the corner by the window, purposely knocking a bottle onto the floor. It crashed with such force, both men were awake in seconds. 

Abraham smiled wildly, "What should you do when your pray is awakened?" he allowed himself a glance at Shylo, speaking louder since everyone within the house was now awake.

"Trick question, my dear!" He took no time for a response from the female vampire before jumping on the bigger of the two men. They struggled for only a moment before Abe had had the man on the ground pleading for his life.

"I am the devil and I have come to make you pay for your wrongdoings!" the male vampire teased his prey before lifting him up and biting into his neck. The bigger man struggled for only a moment more before giving up and eventually fading away as the blood was drained from his body.

Abraham stood moments after he was finished, haphazardly wiping the blood from his mouth. He looked around the small cottage, plenty of stolen goods littered the floors, it was a mess to say the least. The male vampire's nose twitched in disgust, but finally laid his eyes on something valuable. On the top shelf above one of the beds was a plethora of alcoholic beverages. Abe picked one up and twisted off the top, sucking down half of the bottle before deciding he didn't really like it that much.

"Oh that is just nasty.." he muttered, offering some to Shylo. 

"You have to drink a lot of this nasty shit, but if one really wants to, us vampires can get.. drunk." 

Abraham shook his head, undoing his man bun and running a bloody hand through his hair before fixing it up again.

"Anyway, we need to poor all of this shit out." As he said this, he began dumping the alcohol hoard all over the floor, after which he took Shylo's hand in his and lead her outside. 

He took a match out of his pants pocket and struck it along the side of the house, to which he threw in the door, instantly setting it ablaze. Abraham took a few steps back, uttering a small 'wow' from his lips as the house lite up entirely. 

"Well enough of this."he muttered after a few moments of gazing deep into the burning cottage. 

"You and I need to wash this stinky stuff off of us or else someone might catch on."

After a few moments of Abraham talking like an excited child as they walked through the woods, they arrived at the edge of a small pond. The male vampire, acting almost more drunk than he actually was, smirked at Shylo and removed his clothing, leaving only his undergarment on.

"Because I am in the presence of a lady." was his excuse, as he wadded into the water, turning occasionally to motion for Shylo to follow him in.
adornoea

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyra on Wed Sep 02, 2015 1:28 am

Shylo watched, surprised but enraptured by the male vampires performance. Soon, the smell of blood enveloped her senses and she needed no more help. Eyes a thirsty red, she lept onto the smaller man with a gut-wrenching cackle and sunk her fangs deep into his neck. 

Oooh~ That. Was. Exquisite! She felt the warmth of the human's life seep into her bones, chasing away a chill she hadn't previously noticed. It was a feeling like she'd never known. She fed ravenously, draining the poor bastard in moments, before too wiping her lips of the fowl red liquid and turning to Abe.

When handed the bottle of alcohol, Shylo merely sniffed it before scrunching her delicate nose and pouring it out.

"Foul western drink," She hissed. Raised in France, She'd had nothing but the finest of wines since coming of age. Things such as whiskey and beer weren't introduced to her till she began traveling, and she despised their harsh flavors.

As the two began to pour the rest of the rotten smelling drink onto the floor, Shy began to notice the effects of feeding for the first time--euphoric senses, a gentle fuzz surrounding her subconscious, and an odd habit of finding even the smallest thing funny in some way. She compared it to when she had first tried drugs as a rebellious teen; sneaking into her father's study and doing away with his stash of opium. While she didn't feel as lethargic, the feeling was uncannily similar. 

She giggled softly as Abe lead her from the house, watching with interest as he set the cabin ablaze. So much for that place~ Shylo followed her mentor through the woods, listening to his ramblings with a fuzzy mind as he lead them toward a small pond, hidden skillfully among the pines. 

Admittedly, Shylo peaked as Abe undressed. It wasn't like he was making any attempt to hide it from her anyway--why wouldn't she? It was always a novelty to see someone undress--she choked it up to a learning experience. Her eyes washed over his body with interest; it was obvious he'd spent many days and nights in front of a forge, with how shaped and toned he had become. It was all Shylo could do to hide her small blush. Tres Bien~ She cooed to herself, admiring the older man.

When she was motioned to join the man, Shylo shrugged and began to strip as well. Unlike most English countries, the French had never been shy about their nude appearance--even high classmen such as herself were known to let loose now and then. It was simply their way--why hide what god gave you? Especially from your fellow man. She removed her articles slowly, still a bit fuzzy from her first feeding, until she stood on the shore in the nude. 

"Because I am a lady~" She purred to herself before slipping into the water beside her mentor and began to wash the now-dry blood from her snowy skin.
Kyra

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by adornoea on Wed Sep 02, 2015 2:16 am

Abraham felt his face flush as the female vampire wadded in next to him. He had felt rather young and boyish watching her disrobe, looking away to hide his embarrassment. Truth be told, he had never seen a woman in the nude before either. 

As Shylo stood beside him, Abe slowly turned his head, peaking at the woman ever so often. He watched as she tried washing the dried blood off of her body. He swallowed hard, words caught in the back of his throat. He too began to wash himself, but he couldn't stop himself from glancing occasionally, probably more than he should have.

Abraham soon found himself compelled by the shape of Shylo's back, the way it arched as she moved back and forth. He shook his head, turning for a moment to hide his face.

He turned back, reaching out to touch Shylo, washing the blood off that had somehow managed to find its way to her back.

"You managed to get blood everywhere." He muttered, forcing himself to sound as disinterested as possibly. Only, after he had finished cleaning the blood off of her, he did not move his hand from her back, but instead laid it on her shoulder. 

Abe could feel his heart pounding deep inside his chest, so loudly too that he could hear it pumping away beneath his chest. He placed another hand on her shoulder, finding himself being swept away in the euphoric feeling of having just eaten again and not being in his right mind. He turned the female vampire around, looking her dead in the eye and placing one of his hands on face. 

For a moment, he stood-hand rested on Shylo's face- in complete silence, his eyes testing her. Before he knew what he was doing, he pulled her closer to him, placing his mouth on hers. It was a bit sloppy, and ill-rehearsed but he went with it, placing his other hand on the opposite side of her face and pulling her body ever so closer to his. He felt excitement and euphoria and something else but he was not quite sure what it was. He liked the way it made him feel though, almost as if it were now commanding his every move. 

Slowly, he let one of his hands drop to the small of her back, and then began trailing his hand down before deciding against it.
adornoea

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyra on Wed Sep 02, 2015 2:54 am

The girl blinked in surprise as Abe wiped the blood from her shoulder, muttering about how she'd seemed to gotten it everywhere.

"Well, it was my first time..." She murmured, her head steadily becoming clearer. "You can't expect me to get everything right, monsieur."

Her brow furrowed when the man's hand remained on her shoulder, followed by his other. Odd... he'd never let his fingers linger on her for more than moments; he'd always been careful with touching her. She assumed it was because of his dislike and constant caution of her abilities. Being so new, neither was quite sure of her capabilities yet, nor if she could control them.

Her confusion mounted as she was turned around to face Abe, his eyes searching her, almost desperately.... for what? Shylo only watched in silent confusion.

"Abe...?" She spoke his first name--something she'd never done until now, per his orders when they first met. Her eyes widened considerably when he pulled her closer and pressed his lips to hers. If it hadn't been for the sheer shock, She wouldn't've dared let him do it.

Even still, it took her a moment to process the action, and only when his hand glided to the small of her back did she react. Her face scrunched in sudden anger, Shylo pulled herself away, glaring at the man.

"Enfoire-vous!!" She cursed him, her hand swinging upward to slap him hard across the face. "How dare you! If you had such feelings, why would you not tell me? Instead, you violate me in the woods. Abrudi!" Practically shaking with rage, the woman stormed out of the pond, quickly dressing herself again.

"Excuse me, Monsiuer--" She hissed. "But I believe I am quite finished with your lesson. I'll be going home now."

With that, Shylo left the man in the pond, marching through the woods back toward the farm with clenched fists and a brooding air. Who did he think he was?! Acting so standoff-ish and cruel, only to take her hunting and then kiss her in a pond during a bath? Bastard! Shylo snorted--if she had known such feelings had stirred inside her mentor, maybe she wouldn't have minded so much. He wasn't bad looking, a little rugged... beggars couldn't be choosers though. It'd been months since she'd last had a man in her bed, needless to say she would have enjoyed it. But with consent! Where were his manners? 

Fuming, Shylo entered the small cabin and headed for the bed, tying back her drying hair before flopping down on the downy mattress in frustration. 

Why hadn't he just told her?
Kyra

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by adornoea on Thu Sep 03, 2015 12:33 am

Abraham stood motionless in the water as Shylo made furiously made her way out of it. She had slapped him previously, an act that had knocked the sobriety back in him.  He didn't know whether to call after her as she stormed away or not, he was confused and a bit angry himself, more at the situation than anything else.

Slowly, Abe made his way back to the two story cabin, cloudy, self-destructive thoughts filling his mind. He decided on staying downstairs instead of facing Shylo and his obvious mistake. For the next week in fact, he managed to steer clear of Shylo, unsure of how to handle the tension between them and remaining rather stoic. He also sent her on odd, prolonged tasks, anything to face whatever wrath she might still hold. 

He was still confused and mad over the situation when the week ended and his business partner, Lucas made his way back. The young boy was rather chummy that he had gotten to spend such a long time with his family, usually only taking the occasional weekend off to visit. Abe greeted the boy with a grunt, handing him a list of requests and a welding tool. Lucas rolled his eyes at Abe but complied.
adornoea

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyra on Thu Sep 03, 2015 12:53 am

Over the next week, Shylo brooded over Abe's actions. She went about her tasks, almost thankful none of them concerned spending prolonged time with the man, replaying the scene over and over again. Typically, things such as this didn't bother her so much... She'd been kissed unexpectedly before, for some reason these English men found it quite fun--but she felt as though it was different with Abe. They knew each other, or at least she thought so--the previous men attempting to bed her had been drunken or confused strangers.  Abraham was her mentor of almost a month.

Towards the week's end, her anger at the man turned into a burning curiosity. Had the man developed feelings for her? And if so... what were they? She meant to ask him for herself--there was no way they could continue her training this way--but decided to wait until Lucas came home. She may need his... assistance... with this task.

Shylo rode back toward the two-story home from the direction of the woods. She'd taken Lune out early that day for a small hike through the hills that surrounded the town. She didn't want her horse becoming soft from under-use; and there was no way she'd dare let her beautiful stallion be hitched to a plow and used as a work horse. She viewed him above such atrocities. 

As she pulled up to the house, she spotted the back of Luke entering the workshop. He must had just gotten home--and been called to work no doubt. Shylo rolled her eyes before releasing her horse from duty and heading toward the workshop, her confidence growing with each step. She had to ask him--she needed a straight answer for his actions. All this tension between the two was killing her!

Leaning around the doorway of the workshop, she searched in the dim light for a moment before spotting the two men. 

"Mr. Whitley," She called, her tone curt, but not angry necessarily. "May I talk to you for a moment, Monsieur? There's something that I'm... uncertain about."

Without waiting for the man's answer, she stepped back out of the workshop and waited just outside it's doorway, arms folded, but a calm air about her. She gave a small sigh, relaxing herself further before the confrontation.
Kyra

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by adornoea on Thu Sep 03, 2015 1:26 am

Abraham rolled his eyes at Shylo's request, shaking his head as Lucas shot curious glances and multiple eyebrow raises over at him. 

"Don't even think about it." Abe shot back, softly growling at the young half-wit.

Reluctantly, Abe made his way to the door, taking a deep breath before stepping out into the sunlight. Surely Shylo was going to start complaining about something, maybe she would even slap him again. He would take it differently this time. Whatever she was going to through at him, surely he could take it.
adornoea

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyra on Thu Sep 03, 2015 1:35 am

Shylo simply stared at the man as he stepped out to face her. She watched him for a moment, picking her words carefully.

"..." Failing to find a more delicate way to put it, Shylo decided it would be best to just come straight out with it. "Why did you kiss me, Abe? And don't give me some excuse of you being drunk, or because we fed. Even intoxicated, such actions are done for reasons..." She inhaled, her eyes burning with a strong curiosity that demanded to be quenched. "Do you have feelings for me?"

The vampiress watched the man carefully, her strong vision catching his every move. She'd know it if he was lying to her... but even if he denied it, she had other means of getting her information.
Kyra

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by adornoea on Thu Sep 03, 2015 1:56 am

Abraham stifled a laugh, shaking his head as he heard Shylo speak. He figured something like this would come out of what had happened between them the previous week, and he none the less was not surprised. He straightened up and looked down at her, remaining as stoic as possible.

"It was merely a moment of misjudgment on my part, it seemed fitting for the occasion. Surely you do not think that highly of yourself that you suppose every passing man will just fall all over you. You are the student, I am the teacher. Our relationship shall go no further than that."

Abraham stepped towards the door before turning and adding with a bit of disgust, "Please don't flatter yourself so, its very unbecoming."
adornoea

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyra on Thu Sep 03, 2015 2:34 am

Rage flared through Shylo like a forest fire. How DARE he?! To mistake her, Shylo Maria Lemone, with a common floozy?! Did he have any idea who she was?! 

Every fiber in her body screamed at her to slap the man again, curse out his name with every swear she knew--French and English! She came to him, simply seeking answers to her confusion, and he dared mock her? 

A low hiss escaped the female's throat, and she was about to follow the man in and show him what a mistake he had made--but she stopped. No... that was no way to go about it at all. She had a better idea~

"Fine then, my mistake," She laughed nonchalantly. "Excuse my flattery." Delicate poison dripped from her lips now--verbal daggers aimed at Abe's chest. "Please, allow me to turn my attentions elsewhere~ Oh, Lucas, darling? Would you come and help me for a moment~?"

There was a small amount of shuffling inside the shed as Luke made his way out, all too eager to answer the Madame's call. 

"Hello Miss," He smiled, dopey-eyed around the beautiful woman as always. The boy flashed a confused look at Abe, before turning back to her. "What could I help you with, Madame?"

Shylo pouted at the boy, putting a sway in her hips as she sauntered to his side. "It's that laundry again, garcon~ I hurt my back earlier today and can't seem to lift the basket on my own--would you be a dear and fetch it for me~?"

A rosy blush could be seen on the blond boy's cheeks as the woman spoke to him. She'd never done so before--spoken to him, yes, but not in such a way. It stirred something in the young boy he didn't quite understand yet, but didn't necessarily dislike.

"O-of course, Madame--right away," Smiling like a goof, Lucas made his way across the yard to where the small basket of folded clothing lay under the wires. He picked it up easily--as anyone could expect--and brought it back to Shylo hurriedly, eager to impress the maiden in anyway he could.

"Oh, tres bien, Lucas!" Shylo gushed, joining the boy as he set the laundry down. Smiling widely, she embraced the boy--the color to his face darkening. "How strong and helpful you are, you wonderful boy. And--here, for your efforts~" Batting her eyelashes, Shylo gave the young man a swift kiss to the cheek, pratically rendering Lucas a plate of gelatin. 

Releasing the boy, the woman bent to pick up the basket just as easily as he had--so much for back pain--and glanced at Abe with a pointed look before heading back toward the house, her hips swaying confidently as she left the two men in the yard. 

'That'll show him!' She thought smuggly.
Kyra

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by adornoea on Thu Sep 03, 2015 3:10 am

Abraham's brow furrowed and he shook his head as Shylo flirted with Lucas. Of course the boy was as gullible as ever, not being able to see through her ploy. The vampire shot his eyes at Lucas almost jealously as he went around Shylo. After everything was done with, the two men were left standing in the yard alone.

"I think she likes me." Lucas was fawning like a child during the holidays. Abraham slapped him on the back as he made his way back into the shop.

"Yep! I'm sure she wants to suck your blood too!" He replied sarcastically, to which Lucas blushed and hurried alongside Abraham.

"Surely that is code for something, right?" the boy inquired.

Abraham said nothing, only shook his head and laughed to himself. He had decided to go into town later and get the mail, and he figured now would be the perfect time to do so. He grabbed a few things before muttering that he would be back, saddled up his horse and left, leaving Lucas alone with Shylo.

After receiving the mail, talking to a few towns folk, Abraham slowly made his way back to the forge. He sifted through his mail, many of which were just random statements, bills and the like. 

He was about to throw everything into his bag before noticing a rather large envelope with a large, red waxed stamp on the back. It struck his interest immediately and only peaked it as he opened it and read its contents. There was to be a party, hosted by a very astounded man, one of which was a long-time ally of Abe's. A small note was attached to the note, stating only one small phrase: The slave is in the landing.

It only took Abraham a moment to realize what his ally had been telling him, someone whom of which he had been hunting for years now had finally shown his face and he would be at the same party Abe had coincidentally been invited to. A smirk crossed his face, the chance he had been given was tremendous. The only issue was his so called student.

As he thought this, he happened to pass a very expensive dress tailor and figured he might could get her to agree to go along with him if he offered her some type of compensation for it. But only because it would be a good lesson for her, not because he wanted to see her in a dress or spend any kind of time with her whatsoever. Abe shook his head, removing his thoughts as he rode back to the shop.

As he rode up he started hollering for Shylo, dismounted and tied his horse before walking into the building.

"Shylo!" He called again," Get yourself decent, I'm taking you to town." He threw a glare at Lucas, who shrugged sheepishly at him, before going to the corner to do work and pout. 

Abe did not wait for her response before he stepped back outside and mounted his horse.

"C'mon woman.. I mean, sweet cousin of mine. I have somewhere I need to take you right away."He stressed the urgency of his request as he waited rather impatiently for her to approach him.
adornoea

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyra on Thu Sep 03, 2015 3:58 am

Shylo sat sulking in the lower floor of the two story building, a book in hand--though she wasn't really reading it. Despite all of her antics in the yard, she was no closer to knowing Abe's intentions. He'd said there were no feelings between them, and that there never would be--but his actions spoke louder, and Shylo had a hard time believing him. 

Her quest was not to be confused with her herself having feelings for the man. Oh no--she simply wanted the truth out of him. Shylo's heart belonged to one man, and one alone... she only wished his heart still belonged to her. A small pang entered her chest at the thought--she hadn't seen or heard from Alec since her turning. Only heard from secondary sources that the news of her shift had infuriated him, and he'd left France to hunt her... But, surely, her love would never harm her. They'd been together for so long... and she was still herself. Wasn't she?

Shylo heard her name called from outside, the excited tone belonging to Mr. Whitley. Oh--what does that stupid man want now? she though, stepping toward the door as he walked in. She blinked in surprise as she was told to dress, and was left again before she could utter a word. She thought about following Abe out to ask what all the commotion was for, before deciding against it, and heading up the stairs to fetch a clean pair of clothing.

She took only a few moments to change into one of her frocks, wash her face, and tie her hair up in a small bun, loose curls falling next to her ears--before she made her way outside and toward Abe.

"Well, I'm 'decent', as you asked," She huffed, putting her hands on her hips as she glared up at the man. Needless to say, she was still a bit frustrated with him. "Now, where are we going?"
Kyra

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by adornoea on Thu Sep 03, 2015 1:11 pm

Abe looked Shylo up and down quickly before patting the backside of his horse," Get on my trusty stead." He smirked, holding a hand out to help hoist Shylo up onto his horse.

He was still holding out his hand as he explained that there was to be a party in the next two days, one of which required both their attendance. He then mentioned a dress tailor he had seen and figured it would be very fitting for Shylo to have a brand new dress.

"C'mon now, nothing to be worried about. This will be fun." the vampire gave his best smile, trying to look as inviting and as nice as possible.
adornoea

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyra on Thu Sep 03, 2015 2:19 pm

The girl looked to Whitley's hand skeptically as he told her of a party that he'd need her to attend. Her gaze turned to his, curious now, when he told her she'd need a new dress. Though she'd deny it, the thought about a new gown pleased her immensely--as did the party.

Pouting slightly, Shylo sighed as she took the man's hand, hoisting herself into his saddle princess-style (both legs on one side). Once she had herself settled, she unwillingly wrapped her arms around Abe's waist for balance, blushing slightly. "Desolee..." She apologized, "I don't want to fall."

Shylo's mind began to wander as they rode. A party, huh? She wondered what on Earth the occasion was for. Or, who was hosting for that matter. She wondered, vaguely, if she'd know them from her days with her family. Probably not--but life had been surprising her recently. Soon, her curiosity got the better of her and she began to bombard Abe with it.

"What sort of party, monsieur?" She began. "Fairly classy if I am to need a new dress, oui? Is the host a friend of yours? Or are you more well-off than you let on?"

A smaller thought tickled the girls mind, but it soon spread and consumed her. She looked up excitedly, her voice developing a chipper tone, like that of a child asking how soon Christmas was; "Will there be dancing?" she asked, blue eyes sparkling with delight. Shylo adored dancing--it'd been her one regret about leaving a wealthy family--and the thought of their being some at the occasion excited her beyond comparison. She knew every step imaginable--Waltz, Tango, Cha-Cha, Vietnamese--having begged her mother and father to enroll her in a renowned dancing academy when she was in her teens. The thought of being on the floor again, twirling the night away~~

A sudden thought stopped her girling, and she turned to Abe again, wonder in her tone, "You do know how to dance, don't you Mr. Whitley?"
Kyra

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by adornoea on Fri Sep 04, 2015 3:12 am

Abraham held his breath as Shylo wrapped her arms around his waist. He could hear his heart skipping beats for a moment before he coughed and ushered his horse forward. Shylo had so many questions, but she seemed fairly excited.

"It's an engagement party for an... associate of mine's daughter. He adores the girl and usually spoils her like this." Abraham chose his words wisely, not sure if he should be completely honest or not.

"It'll be a very fancy party, of course. And darling, I'm a 65 year old man. I may not look it, but I've been around for a long time. A fella gets to knowing the best ways to make his money, and to save it too."

Shylo was almost becoming too excited, and Abraham was starting to feel very bad about his true reasons for bringing her along. He decided on not telling her why they were actually invited to the party, figuring she would end up becoming so flattered with the party that he could slip away and do his dirty work before she noticed his absence.

"I uh.. I've never had time to learn. I'm not really a dancing man." He spoke rather stoic, keeping his face forward as they made it into town.
It was only mid-afternoon, but the town had begun to fill with bustling crowds of people, coming and going, trading and selling. A few people stopped to say hello as they rode by. Abraham released his breath as they finally made it to the dress tailor, a snug little two story brick building tucked ion between lots of other two story buildings.
"Here we are." Abe dismounted his horse, and held a hand out for Shylo

"Remember we are in the presence of humans. You've done good this past month, but still, keep your wits about you."

As they made their way in, the pair found themselves met with a pair of women, both of whom were struggling with a dress in front of a mirror.

"Mr. Whitley? Oh Mr. Whitley is that you? Look Norma, it's Mr. Whitley! That stud I was telling you about...the one with the presumably big, you know."

Abraham frowned, his reputation with the people around town had always been a strange one. Nonetheless, he respectfully bowed to the women and offered a hand. They both giggled, not realizing Abe had come with a guest.

"Oh I see you've got a guest! Is this your cousin? I've heard so much about her! Well hey there dear! My name is Clarissa, Abe... I mean Mr. Whitley, is such a good help. He fixes all my broken doors and windows." With that, the woman winked at Abe and smacked her gums, Abraham rolled his eyes.

"Anyway, I'll be with you two shortly!" She sang, turning back to Norma who had begun heaving to which Clarissa tugged on her corset .

"Norma! Breathe! Are you breathing? Norma..." Clarissa tugged harder until the corset popped, revealing Norma's large, watermelon shaped breasts. Norma turned to face Abe and Shylo, before acting bashful and haphazardly covering herself. Clarissa rolled her eyes, kicking Norma and sending her to a back room.

"Well I am just so sorry about that! Norma is a character. I suppose I can get to helping your cousin, unless you're the one needing the helping, Mr. Whitley." Clarissa laid herself over Abe, who pushed her lightly.

Clarissa pouted, standing up straight again before swearing that one day she would have her way with Abe. She then turned to Shylo as if nothing had happened, and slowly circled the girl, examine her body. She touched Shylo's back, measured things with her eyes and then placed her hands right on Shylo's chest.

"Oh wow. Those are firm." She nodded before walking to her work station and grabbing a few garments and tools.

"I've got something perfect in mind for you! Do you have a favorite color?"
adornoea

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyra on Fri Sep 04, 2015 4:04 am

Shylo pouted as the man explained his lack of dancing skills. While it was true, she preferred an educated partner, perhaps she could make an exception....? At least one dance, surely.

Taking his hand, she stepped off the horse gracefully, and followed the man into the shop quietly, his words repeating themselves in her ears. She felt confident in herself, though--since their feeding, Shylo had hardly noticed the smell of humans around her. Even the ride through town, which typically left her light-headed and nauseous, seemed as simple as fetching water. She was getting better, and the thought pleased her. 

The french girl watched the scene with interest, giving Abe a curious glance at Clarissa's words. Stud, hmmm? She giggled quietly into her hand as the older woman flirted and groped at Abe, finding her brash tactics amusing. My, my--quite the admirer he had.

She watched carefully as the woman circled her, touching and measuring where she needed to. Though, it was safe to say she was more than a bit surprised by the sudden attention her breasts received. She blushed a deep crimson, eyes wide. Not quite sure what the correct protocol for such a situation, Shylo simply thanked the woman for the compliment--at least, she assumed it was? 

Still a tad flustered, She glanced at Abe, her eyes screaming, 'Don't say a fuckin' word.... before she turned back to her dresser.

"Mm--My mother always dressed me in blues..." She commented. "The color suits me."

"Well then, follow me Darling!! We'll have you dolled up in no time!" Clarissa laughed, taking Shylo's hand and leading her off to a vacant dressing room down the hall.

-----------------------------------

Many hours or pinning, cutting, poking, and stitching later--Clarissa took a step back to admire her work. 

"There now," She cooed, her tone gentler now as she looked over her creation. "Well, dear, I'd say you're fit to meet the Queen herself in this garb! Pardon my pride. Go-on now, turn around and have a look."

Shylo opened her eyes--having closed then about halfway through the process--and turned to face the three-sided mirror that accompanied them in the small dressing room. 

"Oh..." She breathed, raising a hand to her lips in astonishment. Her eyes scored over the light blue dress, marveling at the skill and handy work of the white undercoat and admiring the adoring touch of darker bows placed at the shoulders and waist. The dress was truly breath taking... She'd have to remember Clarissa's skills if she ever returned to France. Perhaps she could hire her for herself and her sisters~

"Here, sweetheart--the finishing touches!" Clarissa brought forward a small box, in it a pair of satin gloves and an accompanying bow and collar. With some assistance, Shylo pulled on the gloves and allowed the older woman to retie her bun, cleaning it up a bit and adding the bow before snapping the back of the collar into place.

"Shall we go and show your cousin? I think he'll be most please, if I do say so myself!" The seamstress laughed, holding open the door for Shylo as she stepped out, careful to pick up her hem.

She stepped carefully down the hallway, lead by Clarissa. A small blush rosed her cheeks at the thought of Whitley seeing her in such a gown--not that it was at all inappropriate for him to, just that... well, his opinion of her appearance mattered to her, much more than she'd ever admit. Especially to him!

"Well--" Clarissa waved her in as she addressed the man, "Is she to your liking, Mr. Whitley?"
Kyra

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by adornoea on Fri Sep 04, 2015 2:51 pm

Abraham had been trapped inside the main room with Norma- who insisted on talking about her "accident" earlier- soon after Shylo had disappeared with Clarissa. The vampire tried his best to be polite but soon grew impatient and annoyed, turning to face the large bay window in the front of the building. He tapped his foot angrily and crossed his arms, feeling rather moody. Norma continued to talk.

Finally though, he was saved as Clarissa led Shylo back into the room. Abraham swallowed hard, finding himself at a loss for words as he was asked for his opinion. He clenched his jaw for a moment, placing a hand quizzically to his face before finally nodding.

"Wow. You look.. Wow." Abraham tried his best to avoid eye contact with Shylo, feeling rather embarrassed at his sudden shyness.

"Isn't she just lovely!" Clarissa cooed, walking over to her desk and gathering a few materials to ring them up.

Abraham flashed a smile at Shylo and inhaled deeply, " What's the final cost?" He walked over to Clarissa, who had started figuring numbers. She scribbled a few more down before looking up.

"About fifty...but for you Mr.Whitley, I'll give a discount. Plus, Shylo is just the sweetest!"

After paying the woman and dodging a few more attacks on his pride, Abe thanked Clarissa and led Shylo out.

"I'm going to carry the box, you can ride the horse, alright?" Abraham kept himself facing forward for most of the walk back to the shop, not saying much other than small mutters to people stopping them on their way.

The male vampire was feeling certain things that he wasn't quite sure about, feelings he never thought he would have for another living thing. He tried his best not to turn red and remained stoic most of the way back. Things were confusing and he was in the mood to talk.

-------

Saturday and the party came faster than Abraham would have liked. He had been imagining Shylo nonstop, in her dress, the two of them, together, all of which caused him to be rather standoffish until he realized he would eventually have to talk to her.

He had sent Lucas to fetch a carriage and was getting prepared for the party himself, putting on his very best suit- black pants held in place by suspenders, a white shirt tucked in with a vest over the top- and his notorious black long coat. Abraham tucked his presharpened axe and a few other weapons into the pockets inside his coat. He had managed to keep the real reason for going to the party away from Shylo and had hopes she wouldn't find out about it either.

Abe made his way over to the front door as Lucas pulled up with the carriage. He too had been kept in the dark about everything, even the fact that his trusted mentor and his mentor's "cousin" we're actually vampires. Lucas, nonetheless, was too naive, like most humans, to notice anything different.

"Where is Madame Shylo?" He asked, a hint of boyish excitement to his voice.

Abe shook his head and replied with a simple "on her way" before going to hitch his horse to the carriage and offering Lucas take the rental horse to the field behind the house.
adornoea

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by adornoea on Fri Sep 04, 2015 2:53 pm

was in no mood to talk***
adornoea

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by adornoea on Fri Sep 04, 2015 2:55 pm

Were** ((I'm so sorry))
adornoea

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyra on Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:49 pm

Shylo's mind drifted as she readied herself for the party. Abe had been oddly... reluctant since that day at the tailors. The two had said few words to each other the last two days, and she worried it had something to do with her. Shaking herself lightly, she attempted to push such thoughts away--instead looking forward to a night of chatter and dancing. It had been quite a while since she'd last been to a special occasion, and the prospect of attending excited her immensely. 

The french girl pulled her dress over her tightened corset, enjoying how it hugged her thin waist. She'd done a few alterations herself over the last two days--moving the straps to drape off her shoulders rather than hide them, and the like--as well as sorting through her things until she found a small parcel of make-up. She only had a bit left... but, she didn't wear it everyday like some women--and it was a special night. She should doll herself up~

It was just becoming twilight when Shylo felt she was ready. Slipping on her shoes and white garter, she let a calming sigh pass through her, suddenly feeling jittery. Checking herself over in the small mirror one last time, she made her way to the door and out into the yard, where Abe and Lucas were waiting.

She blushed lightly, her rosy cheeks accenting the red lipstick she now dawned, and stifled a small girlish giggle as she turned once for the boys, the train of her dress fanning out in an elegant display, before swishing around her ankles.

"Well?" She wondered, "What do you think?"

Though she addressed her question to both men, her eyes met Abe's as she waited for an answer.
Kyra

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by adornoea on Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:59 pm

Lucas had been picking something from his teeth as Abraham lectured him on his driving skills when Shylo made her way outside. She twirled for the pair, before asking their opinion and then staring directly at Abe. He tensed up for a moment, Lucas on the other hand had almost fallen over. Abe punched him in the side and mumbled that he should straighten up in the presence of a lady.

Finally though, for what seemed like hours but was only a few seconds, Abe spoke up," You are delightful." His voice was deep a little stale, but he had hid some emotion in it as well. Lucas only gaped before going on about how beautiful Shylo was and how he wished it were him instead of the old, cranky dude, to which Abraham punched him again.

Awkwardly smiling, Abe bowed his upper half and offered his hand to Shylo," Shall we?" 

It was only fifteen minutes before they arrived at the astounding estate of a man named Berthalamu Jenkins. Already, it was full of a rather large crowd, the classical music and exciting voices could be heard from outside. Abraham quickly reminded Shylo to remember her 'people skills' and exited the carriage to direct Lucas on when he should arrive to pick them up, assuring the young man that he would be paid extra for helping on such an occasion. 

The male vampire offered his arm to Shylo as they made their way into the party. The house was rather large, exquisite, and as they made their way in through the large double doors they were greeted by over a hundred people. Abe scouted out the place quickly with his eyes, noticing his target by the wine, talking up a group of ladies.Abe growled softly but kept his wits about him, vowing to keep an eye on him and slip away to do his bidding when the time was right. 

Abraham had noticed the dancing people in the center of the ball room, he had also noticed the man who had requested his presence, Berthalamu, whom he nodded to.

Reluctantly, the male vampire stood before Shylo and offered his hand for a dance.

"I'm not so good at this... but shall we?"
adornoea

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyra on Sat Sep 05, 2015 1:26 am

The laugh that Shylo had stiffled escaped at the immense difference between the two men's reactions. Such an odd pair they made... Her previous nerves forgotten, Shylo took Abe's hand gracefully and joined him in the carriage. My, he had gone all out, hadn't he?

The ride to the party was quiet, and Shylo took the time to watch the town pass by her, mind wondering to the events of the night to come. It had been some time since she'd been to such an event--she planned on enjoying herself~

Taking Abe's arm with a smile, the french girl hardly noticed his comment on her 'manners'. She was far too excited to be concerned with her thirst--besides, she still felt sated from their last feeding. She wondered how long that lasted? She made a note to ask Abe about it later.

"Oh, my~" She purred as they entered the building, her heart beating faster as she surveyed the scene before her. The music, the people, the dancing~ It made her down right giddy, and she wasn't surprised as an face-splitting grin enveloped her features. 

The smile faded for a moment as Abe moved infront of her, offering his hand sheepishly. A dance? She felt her cheeks grow warm with a blush as the thought. A dance with Mr. Whitley, hmmm...?

Her eyes softened, and she took his hand delicately. She stepped closer to the man, beginning to lead him to the center of the room where a new dance was just starting--a soft piano piece echoing through the hall. It was slow, and rythmic--perfect for a first-timer like Abe, but enough to keep the heiress entertained as well. 

"Well, Mr. Whitley," She smiled, "Shall we make a dancer out of you?"

As the live band began to add to the piano's melody, Shylo gently tugged Abe's hands into place, watching him out of the corner of her eye as she placed one on first her hip, his fingers brushing her lower back, and then entertwined her fingers with his second hand. When she felt sure of herself, she placed her open hand on his shoulder.

"I'll lead, if you'd like," She murmured, loud enough for only his ears. "We'll start slow, oui? One, two, three... One, two, three...~"

Slowly, Shylo pushed and pulled Abe, using her body to guide him through a calm waltz. As the steps came more naturally to the pair, she stopped counting out loud, instead letting a genuine smile envelope her lips. For the first time in a very, very long time... the woman was happy. She glanced up at Abe, the overwhelming emotion illuminating her crystaline eyes.

((I think I'll bring in Alec after your tag--He'll distract Shylo for a while, so Abe can probs run off to do whatever he's gotta o3o))
Kyra

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by adornoea on Sat Sep 05, 2015 1:48 am

Abraham laughed, more embarrassed at himself as he began to dance with Shylo.

"I'm two left feet." He murmured," I'll get this. I think... Yes. One, two, three, I know..."

He let out another deep laugh as he struggled to get his rhythm. Eventually though he started to get the hang of things. They danced in silence, their bodies in tune to the music.

"You really do look lovely, tonight." Abraham mentioned, before adding he would have to introduce his cousin to the host.

Abraham looked around as they danced, noticing from the corner of his eye, his target walking out of the main room. Abe waited a moment before mentioning to Shylo that he needed to take a leak and would be right back.

As he made his way over to where the man had disappeared, Abe made eye contact with Berthalamu, who nodded and whispered to a few men standing around him. In moments, Abe found himself standing outside the door of the bathroom, he was sure the target had went into the bathroom. He causally opened the door and slowly closed it, locking it behind him.

The man which of whom he had been targeted was in fact in that room, taking a bathroom break. He briefly noticed Abe before turning to finish his business. Abraham reached inside his long coat, hand hovering over his axe, but the target had caught on and as Abe stepped forward, the man lunged at him. Abraham felo backwards, fitting to keep the vampire from biting him.

"Come to kill me, will you!" The man swatted at Abe, who cursed at him. He took a few hits before managing to lift the man off of him. He had dropped his axe though and frantically searched for it. The target had gotten wise though, and lunged again, this time biting into Abraham's shoulder.

Abe clinched his jaw, before backing up and bashing the man into the mirror. It shattered and the target loosened his grip just long enough for Abe to rip his shoulder from the man's fangs and land his axe in his head. He did it twice more for good measure. The target had been eliminated and he could sense Berthalamu and his men outside the door.

Abraham slowly approached the men waiting outside, cleaning his axe and sticking it back in his coat.

"My god...here take your pay. Derrick, get him some help..." Berthalamu glanced in at the scene and grimaced.

"You couldn't have went a little softer on the bathroom?" He muttered, to which Abe shrugged and hissed at the man. Berthalamu shook his hand and ordered his other men to clean up the mess.

Soon, Abraham was patched up and found a clean long coat. He hated having to part with his old one, but it was beyond repair. He thanked the men, who nodded but said nothing and returned slowly to the party.
adornoea

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyra on Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:35 am

Shy gave the man a cheeky smile as he made some excuse of needing to relieve himself, before stepping away and heading to the powder rooms as their dance ended. She simply shrugged to herself, turning instead to head to the small bar and grab herself a drink while she waited for her unwilling dance partner.

As she turned from the crowd, she was surprised as a firm hand grabbed her wrist, and she suppressed a low hiss of defense as she whipped around to see who had stopped her.

"May I, Madame Lemone?" A familiar voice spoke as she was once again brought back into dancing position. The girl's heart skipped, and she felt her stomach drop to her knees; Eyes wide, whether from fear or shock she didn't know, she looked up into the handsome face of Captain Alec Daimon--Her fiance.

"Alec..." She breathed, her voice a strangled whisper. Words seemed to fail her as she gazed into the face of her ex-lover, shaking uncontrollably. It'd been so long--what was he doing here...?

"Hello, Shylo," He said curtly, his voice tight as he looked down his nose at the woman, his eyes wary and untrusting. It was then that Shylo remembered that he had been the one sent to hunt her, and began to pull away. But he held her fast, his strong arms and hands keeping her pinned up against him mercilessly as they danced. "Steady now--You're not going anywhere--" He growled, his tone sending volts of fear through her. Even now, with her increased vampiric strength, he was able to pin her. He had always been a prodigy at the academy... "Besides, I'd rather avoid a scene, wouldn't you? Such a lovely party--I'd hate to interrupt it with your screaming." 

Shylo thought she was going to become ill--my god... he didn't mean that, did he? He loved her, and she him... didn't he?

"Alec, Please--" She began.

"Ecoute!" He snarled under his breath, turning her rather roughly to start a new dance now. "Don't you dare speak--not to me, Shy. The time for your excuses was long ago." He looked down at her again, and Shylo chocked on her breath at the hatred burning deep in his gaze. "You're safe--for tonight at least. I'm here for a different demon..."

Shylo's gut twisted in sudden panic. Another vampire? He didn't mean Abe, did he?! No! No, he couldn't!! She was about to speak again, but was stopped as the captain went on.

"I simply wanted to warn you," he snarled, leaning close to her cheek now, his poisonous lips whispering into her ear. "No matter where you go--no matter what you do, I will find you... I'll hunt you down until death himself comes to claim me, and even still I will search for you," the hand he held on her waist gripped tightly suddenly, and Shylo gasped, tears pricking the corner of her eyes. "I find you... and destroy you and everything you hold dear..."

"I.... I thought you l-loved me..." She whimpered, shaking now as she looked into his eyes desperately, searching for any of the love and kindness that she'd previously found there.

"Love you?" He spat, pulling away. Disgust dripped from his lips, and Shylo flinched as if slapped by his words. "How could anyone ever love a monster like you?"

As the song ended, Alec pulled away. He took up one of Shylo's hands, bowing as if to lean over and kiss the top of her glove. He stopped short, as if the very thought of his lips on her disgusted him, and made eye contact with her. She flinched again, his icey eyes terrifying her with the threat in them.

"Au revoir, Shylo..." He purred venomously, before turning and disappearing into the crowd.

Shylo watched him leave, too shocked to move. Slowly, she reached a gloved hand to her face, surprised to find a steady stream of tears flowing from her eyes. No....

A realization hit her, and she turned toward where the bathrooms were located. Alec was hunting... 

"Abe..." She whispered, ignoring the stares and hushed toned directed toward her as she ran for the bathrooms. She had to find him--had to make sure he wasn't the one-- "Abraham!"

Where was he...?!?

(Alec's not really after Abe--probs just the same guy Abe already got. But Shylo don't know that~)
Kyra

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by adornoea on Sat Sep 05, 2015 3:30 pm

The male vampire passed a strange looking man on his way back to the ballroom and he considered turning around and asking what the man's problem was before spotting Shylo from across the way. She looked like a mess, causing Abe to quicken his pace.

As he reached her, he grabbed her in his arms and held her close to his chest," What's wrong, Shylo? Did someone mess with you?"

His senses were on alert, and his eyebrows furrowed in concern.

"What happened?"
adornoea

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top