Weaboo Trash and Beyond
Yo.
Chatbox

Backup Cbox

Funny Game Moments

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Funny Game Moments

Post by Kinalara on Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:17 am

Ever had something completely batshit insane happen while playing a video, board or forum game? Alone or with friends? Glitch or user error?

I fucking love these kinds of stories so I think it's worth having its own topic! Throw your dumb happenings on this thread for everyone to enjoy.
Kinalara

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Funny Game Moments

Post by Cecila on Thu Jul 16, 2015 1:57 pm

How about that time in Town of Salem where we all ended up as Mafia.  That was funny.
Or that time me and Arielle played and won as Witch and Serial Killer.  Ganged up on the townie at the end.  Was fantastic, 10/10.

Now, for the ridiculous things.  Let's do Skyrim.

The Courier
I believe my brother was playing and I was just in the room, and for some reason I tend to attract glitches to that game.  But there is this character, the "Courier," that delivers letters to you and stuff.  He'll often just appear randomly, right behind you.

Well.  My brother's walking along, doing his thing, when he hears the trademark "I've been looking for you."  He turns, only to find no one there.  Confusion.

Then he looks down.

The courier is on the ground, on his back, naked.  It looks like he was supposed to be dead.  But there he is, talking to you as normal, giving you your mail as if he weren't wearing nothing but a loincloth.

His duty performed, the courier then proceeds to levitate and glide off into the horizon.  Off to deliver more letters, I imagine.

My lizard husband
So there are no Khajiit marriage options, which absolutely destroyed my poor character.  She opted for an Argonian instead, because lizards are swell.  There's only two males in the game, and instantly she falls for this one by the name of Derkeethus, an honest miner doing his job on the eastern side of the map.  Marriage would absolutely change his life!  No longer would he have to toil in those dirty mines.

She proposed, as is the custom.  Took him to Riften to have the ceremony.  All is going well.  The music starts and they start down the aisle.

Something goes wrong, however.  Just as they reach the alter, dear Derkeethus turns and dashes out the door at full speed, not even before the preacher is done speaking.  My character runs out in confusion and despair, but alas, he is gone.  Where did he go?  She didn't know.

On a hunch, she went back to his mining home.

There he was.  Working away at the iron imbued walls, trying to work out a living that no longer applied to him.  As his shift ended, he turned and left the mines, but instead of going toward his quarters, started up at a run into the forest.  Flabbergasted, she followed.

He ran.  And ran.  And ran.  All the way to her house, on the other side of the map.  Once there, after braving every climate imaginable and surviving horrifying dangers, he mozied into the door and began to make supper.  Then, feeling the start of his shift again, he sprinted out once more.

One time he even tried to run out the door, in the ice and snow where my character lives, in the scaly nude.

Unfortunately, my character found this a deal breaker to their marriage and remarried.  But truly, her heart will always belong to strange, beloved Derkeethus.
Cecila
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecila on Thu Jul 16, 2015 1:59 pm

Also, this glitch is worth a watch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0t0uCWjQ6Og
Cecila
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by adornoea on Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:45 pm

Once, in ToS, I was in the mafia and we had pretty much taken out the town and all that was left was the mayor. Well, he got voted up and revealed and then tried to tell us to vote him down. It was kind of funny because he didn't realize we were all evil roles and he was the only good role left.
adornoea

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinalara on Fri Jul 17, 2015 1:00 am

I found Naruto in Yu-Gi-Oh for some reason.
Kinalara

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by smallhours on Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:38 pm

ToS is full of shit, let's be real here.

Did you know that if you're one of the only two people left, with you being the Godfather and the other guy being the Serial Killer, the Serial Killer automatically wins? Because it couldn't just be a draw or anything, even though we're perfectly capable of slitting each others throats the moment one of us lets our guard down. Nope. Serial Killers wins. Get rekt.

The only time it pays to be the Jester is when the town does all the work for you. So here I was, just minding my own business. Hadn't said a word the entire round. Suddenly the Medium tells everyone that the ghosts think I'm suspicious, and everyone immediately votes me to trial. All I had to do was act surprised and tell everyone I was the vet. They then proceeded to laugh it off and vote me guilty. I responded as follows for my 'final words': "omg thanks guys :D" Then I killed the guy who had been the most vocal about lynching me. Vengeance is sweet.

smallhours

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecila on Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:15 pm

No fair.  I never win as Jester.
Cecila
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecila on Sun Jul 26, 2015 1:45 am

So I have to share this latest game of Salem with you, because it left me in stitches.

I'm mafia- Godfather, actually..  We have a team with a mafioso, consilgliere, a framer, a blackmailer, and a disguiser.  You may notice that there is no janitor or forger in this lineup.

So, night 1.  I kill someone "Mrrow", and my disguiser teammate takes their place.  Unfortunately, the true Mrrow put their name in their will.

"Mrrow the sherrif!"

There was the longest silence as everyone was probably looking at the still standing Mrrow, knowing that they were the mafia disguiser. 
And what does my teammate say?

"Umm.  I can explain."

One player, Garnet, is especially on their tail, but surprisingly enough, the town is unable to come to a vote by the end of the day.  Some say a forger could have done it.

Next night, we kill Garnet and have the new Mrrow take her place.  Same thing happens.  The silence stretches on, until finally my favorite teammate speaks.

"Oh, looks like Mrrow wasn't the disguiser after all."
"Sorry, I was wrong."
"Let's lynch that guy over there."
Cecila
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top